Monday 1 October 2012

I Pledge




Happy independence to all Nigerians!
I am a proud Nigerian, anyone who knows me knows that and I get frustrated at the pessimists who go on and on about the issues we have. I love my country and I will keep the picture of a great country ever before me.






This morning I woke up with Nigeria on my mind and then my phone beeped and I got this rendition of the pledge from my friend and straight away I knew I had to share it with everyone.

                   





                    "I have always pledged to My country, with promises of 
                       'Faithfulness,Loyalty and Honesty'. Thinking about it 
                       now I realise that service by strength cannot be completely
                       measured, and is a good way to be frustrated; and so, 
                      One more time I ask for strength Oh God! I'm 
                      so blessed to have learnt the art of 'defending our unity' because I 
                      met a wonderful group of young christians growing up; and so my 
                      friends let us by prayer and Gods word 'Uphold Her Honour and 
                      Glory'. The Help of God is available- A legacy for the generations 
                      ahead! Happy Independence peeps" ~Fortune Agula Musa


***I randomly selected pictures that inspired me from my blackberry contacts dp

1 comment:

  1. I'm ecouraged! Thanks a lot! One love to Nigeria! F.A.M

    ReplyDelete