Monday 23 December 2013

151213




And so the New Year begins

Every year I wait to feel differently on my birthday and I don’t

I stay up till the clock says 12:30am just to sense something new and I don’t

Am I meant to feel older, happier, sober…I don’t know

Am I meant to cry, laugh…I don’t know

One thing I never fail to do is pray and pray some more

I’m grateful for a good life, wait a minute it is more

I have had a great life and some more

And so I give thanks and pledge to live my life for Him and man

It’s not as smooth as it sounds but this is how grace is made

I wait and see and the Lord is good one more year and always

I may feel nothing, but I know one thing as always

Goodness and mercy are my peeps all the days of my life

Because He says so and holds my life

So I am ecstatic at the prospects of the New Year

And now I am expectant

Because it holds more beauties than the last year.

It is 151214!

5 comments: