Friday 13 January 2017

151216


 
365 days of disclosure

Many of which were a blur

Unclear paintings of me

Trying to build a new life – a new me

Struggling between holding the reins

And letting go for Omega who reigns

Forgetting that Alpha started it

And stands at the end to complete it

Prayers in May that birthed a vision

Supplication became a mission

Of equations that end in same numbers

Of serene sleep and slumbers

Again I stand at the door

Looking back at my store

But gripping unto futures hope

A new age of beauty's scope

I flourish

I flourish

I flourish

Opening this door of light

I am ready to continue the fight

Baring my scars as conqueror

Offspring of the divine Emperor

I win

I win

I win

 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Ihotu! I celebrate you and all you stand for. keep fourishing and winning. Blood speaks for you. Have a fruitful new year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, You Win! Welcome to your greatest year yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ihotu, my dream woman!!! Make my day, say hello to me. It's not going to cost you a thing!!

    ReplyDelete