Monday 25 January 2016

Village Christmas




Its was village Christmas again.

Here I was taking a 20minute break from my 50+ relative at the family house as we take a pause from the family meeting to have dinner.

It is exciting to see everyone but having 50+ people cramped in a room eventually becomes exhausting. I just finished a 15minute talk on entrepreneurship and knowing my family to be the best critics I put in my very best and yes I knocked it right to Antartica.... Yipeee

As I waited for questions I began to see a market in Warri, Lagos, Abuja, Anyingba and Makurdi through my family connections.

"Always remember to exploit the opportunity your family presents to expand your scope"

My hide out was eventually compromised.... #AuntyDuties #Tmama #LovelyNiece

No comments:

Post a Comment