Saturday 25 April 2015

Voices That Live

I have questioned many things in my life mainly because other people questioned them and this threatens to awaken my slumbering worry-nature.

The concern or sometimes outright pity in their eyes makes me wonder if something went wrong or if I went wrong and I begin to doubt myself and then God.

But then I remember that just His voice brings life into every seemingly dead situation and yet again I lay it all down at the altar, acknowledge my weakness and helplessness and let God rule!!! So when my heart gets heavy by a careless comment made in concern or spite I remember that I listen to His voice and it gives life to my seeming handicap, dead situation or lack and I #rest because HE HAS SPOKEN!!! John 5:24-26

The question is: who's voice speaks to your situations?
Who's voice do you listen to?

#voiceofGod #Jesusbaby #churchgirl #biblestudent #life #peace #love



1 comment: